- When you pour essential oils into your bath, add 1 cup of milk. It helps break of oils, and it will help smooth your skin.
- Fill a cotton tube sock with uncooked noninstant rice. Know the end. Microwave 1 to 3 minutes, test the temperature and drape it around your neck to ease knots and aches.
- Give and eye-depuffing cucumber mask an extra measure of cool. Add a spoonful of aloe vera gel to cooled, pureed cucumber, smooth on your eye area and relax for 10 to 15 minutes before washing off.
- To make a refreshing toner to spritz on your face, mix the juice of two limes with a litre of water. You can also use this tonic to rinse your hair after shampooing.
- Tuck a few dried lavender buds into some rolled up paper and spritz with lavender essential oil. Then, tuck the rolled lavender buds into your pillowcase. The lavender scent will ease your sleep.